Welcome to the blog sharing the journey we are on of growing our family through adoption, as well as what life is like after the adoption has finalized.

There is a section where you can read some FAQs, check out the process we will be going through...as well as the blog posts filled with humor, joy, as well as probably some frustrations along the way!

Once again, welcome and let's enjoy the ride!!

______________________________________________

Friday, March 19, 2010

On Camera...

Here are some things I wish I could capture on camera but haven't because it might be too graphic or I just haven't caught it yet...

1. Dom peeing in the potty and making it in!
2. Eli making "eggs, coffee and ketchup" and putting "cookies in the oven"
3. Dom's rapid growth over the last 3 months...he's now outgrown 3T and he doesn't turn 3 until April 27th
4. Eli and Dom chasing Chance around the backyard with sticks:)
5. Their amazing amount of growth in obedience and love

I am loving these sunny spring days. We are ALL so much happier and having so much fun. The boys love running around the yard digging in dirt and pulling up Nick's flowers! I love the fresh air in the house because two boys, a man and a large dog sure do stink up the house.

1 comment:

  1. I loved reading this! I would love to hear more about #5!

    ReplyDelete