Welcome to the blog sharing the journey we are on of growing our family through adoption, as well as what life is like after the adoption has finalized.

There is a section where you can read some FAQs, check out the process we will be going through...as well as the blog posts filled with humor, joy, as well as probably some frustrations along the way!

Once again, welcome and let's enjoy the ride!!

______________________________________________

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Cute little things I love about my boys...

Richard:
Anytime anyone coughs he says "Achoo" waiting for you to respond with Bless You even if you were the one that coughed. Tonight as he was falling asleep I thought for sure he was completely gone but when I coughed he managed to muster enough gusto to say "achoo".

He calls his brother sissy. This is one that drives Nick a little crazy but I think it's funny!

The look. He has this weird but SOOOO cute look that he does when he really wants to get ya. He tilts his head down and to the side then slowly lets his baby blues peek over to meet yours...It gets me every time!

Dom:
The "I love" statements are the best!

His new found love and obsession with books. His top two right now "Naughty Pig" and "Go Away Big Green Monster"

The way his mind locks onto something, even the smallest of things, and finds ways to capture it into his imagination land. So amazing!

Goodness these kids are AMAZING..I can't even get over how much I love them. We've only had them for 7 days but I know that God has been growing them in my heart long before their birth. A friend of mine who was adopted shared a quote with me that I love; "You grew in my heart, not under it."

Thank you all for your prayers. We need them as long days are still ahead I'm sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment