Welcome to the blog sharing the journey we are on of growing our family through adoption, as well as what life is like after the adoption has finalized.

There is a section where you can read some FAQs, check out the process we will be going through...as well as the blog posts filled with humor, joy, as well as probably some frustrations along the way!

Once again, welcome and let's enjoy the ride!!

______________________________________________

Monday, December 7, 2009

Ergo baby carrier...

Nick and I just received one of the best baby gifts, the Ergo carrier! The boys love this carrier and I can actually hold them for long periods of time without a serious back ache. Saturday when we were just trying it out Nick was wearing it and holding Dom. Richard wanted to be just like daddy and Dom so his little cute mind went to work. He starting scouring the house in search of a second carrier so mommy and Richard could be like daddy and Dom. He came to the dog's harness. "Hum, shaped the same, same color, yeah that will do!" His little mind thought. First one arm in then a leg and soon a "mommy I stuck!" This child was cracking me up, he was all tangled in the harness with the retractable leash dragging behind so that when he turned a corner the leash stuck then it would zing up to him. I almost died laughing. He wasn't happy though until we were connected so like a good mommy I picked him up and smiled at him and said "you did it! We look just like daddy and Dommy!" I hope my words did justice to the story and you are laughing as hard as Nick and I were...it was awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Nick and Mandy,
    thank you for your sweet story about the ERGObaby Carrier! If you get a chance, email me at hannah@ergobaby.com - I have a question for you!

    Happy babywearing...
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete