Welcome to the blog sharing the journey we are on of growing our family through adoption, as well as what life is like after the adoption has finalized.

There is a section where you can read some FAQs, check out the process we will be going through...as well as the blog posts filled with humor, joy, as well as probably some frustrations along the way!

Once again, welcome and let's enjoy the ride!!

______________________________________________

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Waiting, Waiting, Waiting...

Nothing from Elizabeth yet...still waiting for the call to move forward. I had another kid dream last night. I would say about once a week Nick or I have a dream about the child/children we "adopted". Most often it's a baby or toddler girl, sometimes we dream about two kids, and rarely do we dream them to be a boy! That part is odd because Nick really wants a boy first and I'm cool with that. Anyway, last night I had a dream that we had two beautiful little girls. One was about 7 months and the other was about 2 years old. In my dream I was visiting a bunch of old friends and they all got to meet our girls:) If you couldn't tell I am so very excited to meet our children and I hope you are too!

No comments:

Post a Comment